Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Readers Write




Good Morning Lydia,

I just finished reading your recent post on your blog. They were excellent! It would be wonderful to be able to do such things decorate the way one wants and have guests.

I love the artwork which you include in your posts. They are lovely. That was where my idea came from to include a picture on my e-mails. It make them look like stationary.

You mention decorating and how expensive it is to hire a decorator. I watch a show on Home and Garden TV called Design on a Dime. It is a show with a group of three who com into someone’s home and does low cost decoration for a room. They do it all for under $2000.00. They make a lot of the things theirselves and they do a wonderful job.

Well, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed reading your posts. Keep them coming.

Blessings,
Sharon

No comments: